Join the Netdigix Team: “Supportive team environment, great Company Culture and competitive Compensation package!”
Netdigix Systems is recognized as an industry leader in IT Managed Services, Cloud Hosting and IT Project Consulting in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
As the Technical Specialist, you will be providing a superb customer experience to all our Clients, on-site and from our Network Operations Centre. The role includes troubleshooting our Clients’ IT issues and supporting their Microsoft issues and environments including Desktops, Servers, Routers, Switches, Security devices and Client Networks. Is your middle name trouble shooter, you love problem solving and helping clients resolve their issues? The ideal candidate will possess great communication skills, be forward thinking, personable, and a self-directed problem-solver. Someone who gets excited about solving technical puzzles and above all, you are passionate about handling client incidents, putting out fires, and providing an exceptional client experience.
Is this the right fit for YOU?
- 3+ years of exceptional Client Service experience
- 3-5 years providing technical support to users in Microsoft environments with the following skills:
- Ability to install, configure and troubleshoot:
- Enterprise workstation deployments
- Small Network Deployments with Cisco ASA, or other network components and setup VPN Tunnels
- Windows Server, VMWare, and Hyper-V Deployments including with clustering
- Ability to detect, protect and clean viruses safely from Workstations and Servers
- Ability to add users and groups in AD and Exchange, and updating files and sharing permissions and setup group policies
- Strong knowledge of Windows Workstation Support including Microsoft Office and other utilities
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is an asset
- A Bachelor’s Degree, college diploma or equivalent an asset
What we offer You:
- A Company focused on making a great company culture
- An opportunity to make a difference in the company and be rewarded for doing so
- A Company that is ever-changing with core principles that are unwavering
- An opportunity to grow rapidly with the company with a defined career ladder
- A generous compensation package, bonus potential and benefits
- Variety in the work that is performed in a fast-paced environment
- A Company that is invested in your continuous improvement and personal growth