Netdigix Systems is one of Vancouver’s premier IT support and managed services providers. We are comprised of a team of dedicated and innovative professionals who are passionate about their craft and excelling in diverse environments. The Netdigix reputation is built on professionalism, coupled with innovation and client dedication.
As a member of our Client Systems Management group the successful candidate will be an effective communicator and strive in a high paced environment managing both internal and client systems. If you are a motivated, well-spoken individual who likes a challenge and loves to learn and excel in team environments then this position is for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work independently and communicate effectively with clients and team members.
- Travel to client sites around the lower mainland during the week to work on projects and technical support issues.
- Answer Support call’s and respond to Help Desk Tickets and Emails in a timely manner to ensure we meet our Service Level Agreements.
- Be part of an On-call rotation and be able to answer the phone within 30 minutes and drive to a customer site within 4 hours.
- Execute Monthly Support and Maintenance processes in support of multiple clients.
- Follow-up and resolve monitoring alerts within defined procedures and service level’s
- Perform Windows Server and Desktop Support and Administration related activities.
- Troubleshoot and provide front-line support for routine Desktop Support issues related to Email, anti-virus, Spam, Web Browsing and Microsoft Office.
- Deploy Windows Desktops, Servers and Small to Mid-sized Business Routers and Switches.
- Assist in troubleshooting internet and network issues in a Customer environment.
- Minimum 4 years working industry experience with Windows server technologies such as:
- Windows Server 2012, 2008 r2 and Small Business Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Terminal Services / Remote Desktop
- Active Directory
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Minimum 4 years working with Server hardware such as Lenovo, Dell, HP, Raid, backup and storage.
- Excellent written and verbal communications are essential for this position
- Proficient with using and supporting Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Visio.
- Experience with VMWare, HyperV or Citrix Xen Server.
- Have a valid BC driver’s license and a vehicle to travel to and from client sites on a regular basis.
The following skills would be an asset:
Hands on Networking experience administering Cisco, Sonicwall, and Fortinet Routers with VPN tunnels and VLAN’s.
Experience using RMM tools such as N-Central, Level Platforms, Kaseya or Labtech are a benefit.
Microsoft Certified Professional.
$40,000 to $50,000 based on the candidates experience and qualifications.
Please apply through this link http://careers.netdigix.com/apply/iCdGpu/Windows-Systems-Administrator.html If you do not submit your application through this link, it will not be reviewed and you will not be considered for this role.